TRILLION DOLLAR BABY: How Norway beat the oil giants and won a lasting fortune
AUTHOR: Paul Cleary is a prominent Australian journalist who has documented the politics and economics of resource extraction for more than a decade. He served as an advisor to the Government of East Timor on resource-sector governance and negotiations. He has […]Continue Reading →
comparative performance of the us economy before and after the advent of the neoclassical economic paradigm in 1981.
The data is presented in a spreadsheet. The link below will display the spreadsheet in a new browser window.Continue Reading →
By: Brian Harrisson
The argument herein was originally included in an essay submitted for publication in an international humanities journal, but was subsequently deleted for reasons of space limitation. Although the argument was ranked lower than others remaining for purposes of that essay, it is nevertheless regarded as important and so is made […]Continue Reading →
TITLE: 23 Things they don’t tell you about capitalism, Allen Lane (Penguin group), London, 2010
AUTHOR: Ha – Joon Chang – Is a Korean by birth, a specialist in development economics, Reader in the Political Economy of development at Cambridge University, winner of a prize for Economic thought and prizewinning author.
OVERVIEW: The author’s stated aim is to […]Continue Reading →
- TRILLION DOLLAR BABY: How Norway beat the oil giants and won a lasting fortune
- COMPARATIVE PERFORMANCE OF THE US ECONOMY
- Have Orthodox Economists, Misrepresented the ideas of Adam Smith and the Utilitarian Philosophers?
- Should selected industries be permitted to import foreign workers?
- Is a golden rule of exploration drilling about to change?